Wimbledon 2014: Lleyton Hewitt given 'ridiculous' warning
Australia's Lleyton Hewitt argues with umpire Fergus Murphy after being given a code violation for "audible obscenity" during his second round match - even though he insists he did not swear.
The umpire then tells the 2002 Wimbledon champion not to "say anything that's close to another word" - a warning commentator Louise Pleming says is "ridiculous."
Available to UK users only.
More from tennis
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Cherries shock Man Utd
- Watch video 'Electric' Welbeck pleases Wenger
- Watch video Sofa & PlayStation - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho