Wimbledon 2014: Andy Murray's historic walk on to Centre Court
Andy Murray becomes the first British man to walk out on Centre Court as defending Wimbledon singles champion, since Fred Perry in 1936.
Before the match Murray said: "I would expect to feel pride but also pressure and some nerves as well. I'm looking forward to it - it's something I've never experienced before."
Fred Perry - who also won at Wimbledon in 1934 and 1935 - missed out on defending his title in 1937 after turning professional.
More from tennis
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts