Andy Murray appoints Amelie Mauresmo as his new coach
Former tennis star Amelie Mauresmo explains how she was approached by Andy Murray to become the Wimbledon champion's new coach.
Mauresmo, who is also currently France's Fed Cup captain, believes Murray could be "looking for something different about emotions and sensitive things".
The 2006 Wimbledon champion added: "It's a challenge and I want to take it".
More from tennis
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video New faces have impressed - Hodgson
- Watch video Balotelli must improve - Rodgers
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast