Andy Murray: I used to be called 'Bamm-Bamm'
Andy Murray reveals that he used to be named 'Bamm-Bamm', after the spirited Bamm-Bamm Rubble character in The Flintstones.
His father, Will, also gives an insight into the competitive nature of his son, which was prevalent from a young age.
More from tennis
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts