French Open: Andy Murray targets clay-court improvement
Andy Murray says he needs to focus on improving his clay court game in order to have a chance of winning the French Open in May.
Murray intends to play fewer events in 2013 in order to prioritise the Grand Slam tournaments, and will miss Great Britain's Davis Cup tie with Russia in April as a result of his training for Roland Garros.
The French Open is the only Grand Slam event where Murray has so far failed to reach the final.
More from tennis
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview