Australian Open final 2013: Djokovic describes 'incredible feeling'
Australian Open champion Novak Djokovic says winning his fourth title at the Rod Laver Arena is an "incredible feeling".
The Serbian world number one says he "loves this court" and describes the Australian Open as his "favourite Grand Slam" after defeating Andy Murray in four sets.
Djokovic's win means he becomes the first man in 46 years to win three consecutive titles in Melbourne.
Available to UK users only.
More from tennis
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut