Australian Open: Murray dominates Federer to reach final
Andy Murray dominates the deciding set of an epic semi-final against Rodger Federer to win it 6-2 and reach his third final in Melbourne.
Murray had served for the match in the fourth set before going on to lose it on a tie-break, but fought back to beat the Swiss in a Grand Slam event for the first time after three previous defeats.
World number three Murray now faces world number one and defending Australian Open champion Novak Djokovic in Sunday's final.
Available to UK users only.
More from tennis
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Sutton's huge upset
- Watch video The story of The Rumble in the Jungle
- Watch video Table tennis star's costly celebration
- Watch video Robinson 'excited' by Burgess switch
- Watch video Six famous rugby cross-code converts
- Watch video NFL London franchise 'a great thing'