Australian Open 2013: Heather Watson beat Pervak 'the hard way'
Heather Watson admits she "did it the hard way" after escaping from three match points down to beat Ksenia Pervak and reach the third round of the Australian Open.
The British number one trailed the Kazakh by a set and was 6-3 down in the second-set tie-break before battling back to win 4-6 7-6 (9-7) 6-2.
Watson says she "hung in there" to turn the match around and will now play Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland in the last 32.
More from tennis
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Finn shines for England
- Watch video All you need to know about Klopp
- Watch video Fifa needs to start again - Lineker
- Listen to audio NI qualification 'one of our better nights'
- Watch video Incredible what we've done - Hamilton
- Watch video Beckham: Last goal in Dads v Teachers