Djokovic defeats Del Potro to reach ATP final in London
Novak Djokovic fought back from a set down to defeat Juan Martin del Potro and reach the final of the season-ending ATP Tour Finals event in London.
The Serbian closed out a 4-6 6-3 6-2 victory by winning 11 of the last 14 games, with a forlorn Del Potro looking well beaten by the end of the match after having dominated the opening stages.
World number one Djokovic lined up a meeting with either Roger Federer or Andy Murray in the final.
Available to UK users only.
More from tennis
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Captain Cook had 'refreshing' break
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Watch jockey Lewis Ferguson's spectacular fall
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick