Andy Murray: Sean Connery, Kevin Spacey & Alex Ferguson pay tribute
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson and Hollywood legends Sir Sean Connery and Kevin Spacey pay tribute to Andy Murray following his epic win against world number two Novak Djokovic at the US Open.
Connery, Ferguson and Spacey tell BBC Radio 5 live they are full of praise for Murray after watching him claim his first career Grand Slam title, becoming the first British man to win a major in 76 years.
Ferguson says it was a privilege to see Murray play and adds that the battle with Djokovic was a "real test of a champion".
More from tennis
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson