Andy Murray: Sean Connery, Kevin Spacey & Alex Ferguson pay tribute
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson and Hollywood legends Sir Sean Connery and Kevin Spacey pay tribute to Andy Murray following his epic win against world number two Novak Djokovic at the US Open.
Connery, Ferguson and Spacey tell BBC Radio 5 live they are full of praise for Murray after watching him claim his first career Grand Slam title, becoming the first British man to win a major in 76 years.
Ferguson says it was a privilege to see Murray play and adds that the battle with Djokovic was a "real test of a champion".
More from tennis
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut