Andy Murray's back injury not serious - Ivan Ljubicic
Former world number three Ivan Ljubicic says Andy Murray's back injury could be "positive" for the Scot, as concentrating on dealing with pain takes away the pressure of winning the match.
Ljubicic, who has also suffered with back spasms, says the ailment is "not major" and playing helps ease the pain, as the British number one battled against his injury to reach the French Open third round.
The retired Croatian adds that Murray's best chance of a Grand Slam title will come at Wimbledon or the US Open, but does not rule out the possibility of success at Roland Garros.
More from tennis
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast
- Watch video Sofas & computer games - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga