Andy Murray excited by Ivan Lendl partnership
Andy Murray tells Radio 5 live's Sportsweek that new coach Ivan Lendl understands the "pressures" of competing in Grand Slams and says he is excited about working with the former world number one.
Murray was speaking after enjoying the perfect preparation for the Australian Open with a comfortable victory over Ukraine's Alexandr Dolgopolov in the Brisbane International final.
The British number one says he has spent just "six or seven days" with Lendl and acknowledges it will be a lot longer before they make changes to his game, but feels in good shape ahead of the year's first Grand Slam, which begins in Melbourne on 16 January.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson