British number one Andy Murray is among five British players in first-round action at the French Open on Monday.
Roger Federer and women's third seed Simona Halep progress in straight sets on the opening day of the French Open.
- Edmund & Konta into French Open draw
- Murray hails 'best clay-court' form
- Mauresmo undecided on Wimbledon role
- Raonic pulls out of French Open
- Murray to face French Open qualifier
- Ward out in French Open qualifying
- Murray 'amazed' by Mauresmo critics
- Africa Child rapist Bob Hewitt gets bail
- Cork mishap after Djokovic's Rome win
- Sharapova wins Italian Open title
- Nadal loss hurts French Open seeding