Rebecca Adlington not rushing decision on her future
Four-time Olympic medallist Rebecca Adlington tells BBC East Midlands Today she will take her time before making a decision about her swimming future, but says she is very tempted to compete in the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow in 2014.
The 23-year-old from Mansfield says the decision depends on Bill Furniss remaining as her coach.
Furniss has been linked with British Swimming's head coach role after Dennis Pursley left the job following the London Olympics.
More from Swimming
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Buzaglo sinks WBA