Hannah Miley ecstatic after world silver medal
Hannah Miley is bouncing for joy after winning a silver medal in the 400m individual medley at the world aquatics championships in Shanghai.
Miley edges out Australia's Stephanie Rice by one one-hundreth of a second to claim second behind American Elizabeth Beisel.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview