Rebecca Adlington thanks supporters after gold win
Rebecca Adlington tells BBC Sport she knew she would have to battle to win gold in the 800m freestyle at the World Championships in Shanghai.
Adlington says she will concentrate on the 400m and 800m for London 2012, admitting she has not got the speed to be competitive in the 200m.
The double Olympic champion also says the support of her family, team and fans has helped her during the week.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video De Gea & Navas 'two messed up keepers'
- Watch video Hacker outlines his 'trans-fur targets'
- Watch video Weather: Cloudy with a chance of Pog?
- Watch video Berahino hasn't been this unhappy since...
- Watch video Austin stays at QPR, Saints sign Van Dijk
- Watch video De Gea situation is ludicrous - Kilbane