Winning Norwegian swimmer reflects on difficult weekend
Norway's Alexander Dale Oen says he put the weekend terror attacks in his homeland "to the back of my mind" as he won gold in the 100m breastroke at the World Championships in Shanghai.
Oen says he felt no pressure ahead of the race but set out to do his best he could for his country.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Cherries shock Man Utd
- Watch video 'Electric' Welbeck pleases Wenger
- Watch video Sofa & PlayStation - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho