Olympic Dreams: Achieng Ajulu-Bushell to decide on Olympic future
British swimmer Achieng Ajulu-Bushell tells BBC News reporter Luisa Baldini of her struggle to combine her education with Olympic training.
The 17-year-old, who is currently studying for her A-levels and is interested in pursuing a career in politics, still dreams of competing at London 2012. She will have to decide soon whether her sporting dreams or her academic ambitions will take priority.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut