Keri-Anne Payne focused on Olympic qualification
Britain's Keri-Anne Payne says her main priority for July's World Swimming Championships in China is ensuring qualification for the London Olympics in 2012.
Payne plans to combine both open-water and pool swimming in Shanghai and describes the demands of competing across a range of distances.
The 2011 World Swimming and Diving Championships take place between 16 and 31 of July, coverage on BBC TV, Red Button and Online.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'