Americans will be tough to beat at Worlds - James Goddard
British double Commonwealth gold medallist James Goddard admits his record at World Championships needs improving but is looking forward to taking on world-class opposition, including Michael Phelps, in China later in the month.
The backstroke and individual medley specialist is optimistic he can reverse the poor results he has experienced in previous years at the event.
The 2011 World Swimming and Diving Championships take place in Shanghai between 16 and 31 of July, coverage on BBC TV, Red Button and Online.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut