Keri-Anne Payne's guide to open water swimming
Double world champion and Olympic silver medallist Keri-Anne Payne gives BBC Sport a guide to open water swimming, including tips on how to get involved and what equipment you will need.
The BBC's 'Big Splash' aims to get more people swimming in the build-up to the 2012 Olympics. To find out more go to bbc.co.uk/bigsplash
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson