World Championship gold medallist Calum Jarvis is confident of making the British team for next summer's Olympics in Rio.
Britain's triple World Championship gold medallist Adam Peaty hopes he is not beaten by a drugs cheat in the future.
- Britain end Worlds with nine medals
- Phelps records third world-best time
- Peaty will win Olympic gold - Foster
- Carlin claims 800m freestyle bronze
- Britain win relay gold at Worlds
- 10-year-old girl swims at Worlds
- Phelps sets new 2015 world best
- GB swimmers 'can take on the world'
- Peaty was 'petrified' of water as a child
- GB's Peaty wins historic double gold
- Britain's Guy claims 200m freestyle gold
- Peaty powers to World gold
- Guy wins 400m freestyle silver
Video & Audio
- Watch video Confidence key to Peaty's success
- Watch video Le Clos predicts 'clash of the titans'
- Watch video Ledecky wins 800m in world record
- Watch video Guy last leg earns GB relay gold
- Watch video Peaty powers to historic second gold
- Watch video GB's Guy takes 200m freestyle gold
- Watch video World record for Peaty in semis
- Watch video Ledecky smashes 1500m world record
- Watch video Peaty wins gold in thrilling finish