Squash star Nick Taylor excited by Commonwealth Games return
Jersey's Nick Taylor, fresh from his victory in the men's over-40s competition at the National Squash Championships in Manchester, has turned his focus to the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow later this year.
Taylor, who represented England at the Games in 1998 and 2002, is waiting on Jersey's committee to validate his results but expects to be in action in Glasgow.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview