Andy Murray wins BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013
Wimbledon champion Andy Murray is named the 2013 BBC Sports Personality of the Year.
The 26-year-old Scot became the first Briton in 77 years to win the Wimbledon men's singles title with victory over Novak Djokovic in the summer.
British and Irish Lions player Leigh Halfpenny was runner-up at the ceremony in Leeds, with jockey AP McCoy third.
More from SPOTY
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts