Anne Williams: BBC award for Hillsborough campaigner
Hillsborough justice campaigner Anne Williams, who died in April, is honoured at the BBC Sports Personality of the Year ceremony.
Anne fought tirelessly for a new inquest into her son Kevin's death in the 1989 football tragedy.
The Helen Rollason Award was accepted on her behalf by daughter Sara, son Michael, and brother Danny.
The BBC award - named after TV presenter Helen Rollason, who died aged 43 in 1999 after fighting cancer - is given for outstanding achievement in the face of adversity.
More from SPOTY
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview