Ronnie O'Sullivan 'in good place' despite World Championship defeat
Five-time world champion Ronnie O'Sullivan says he has "never been in such a good place" despite losing his title to Mark Selby.
O'Sullivan said he was "proud" of the way he never gave in against Selby, who came from 10-5 down to win 18-14, and admitted a few years ago he would have "thrown the towel in" in similar situations.
Defeat leaves O'Sullivan two behind Stephen Hendry's record tally of seven world titles.
More from Snooker
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut