Barry Hearn promises "drama" at snooker World Championship
Barry Hearn promises there will be "proper drama" at the 2014 World Championship, hinting at a change in the tournament's format.
The World Snooker chairman hints at a format change that will "change the face of snooker", promising "the greatest World Championships you have ever seen".
Format changes to the tour have been gradually introduced over the last year, with 128 professionals taking part in round one of the UK Championship.
More from Snooker
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'