Six-time World Championship runner-up Jimmy White tells the BBC he has "very strong belief" that he can still win the title.
Ali Carter was given a standing ovation as he played his first tournament match in the UK since his cancer treatment.
- White reveals addiction to drugs
- Walden beats Allen to take title
- Williams beats O'Sullivan in China
- Swail shocks Robertson in China
- O'Sullivan 'wants adrenaline rush'
- Trump through in last-frame decider
- Higgins beaten by unheralded Li Hang
- Carter to retain 13th seeding spot
- Carter wins title on return from cancer
- Ex-world snooker finalist Miles dies
- Bingham beats Allen in Shanghai final
- Carter back after 'biggest battle'
Video & Audio
- Watch video Snooker stars rev up for UK Championship
- Watch video Simple Minds to open BBC sports awards
- Watch video White: 'I never took cocaine sober'
- Watch video Carter prepares for snooker comeback
- Watch video Selby sees off O'Sullivan to win title
- Watch video Best shots of the World Championship
- Watch video O'Sullivan 'in good place' despite loss
- Watch video Fry eulogises about Crucible aura
- Watch video O'Sullivan fluffs 'unmissable' pot
World Championship 147s
- Watch video Archive: The first Crucible 147
- Watch video Archive: Rocket's fastest 147
- Watch video Archive: O'Sullivan's 'best' maximum
- Watch video Archive: Hendry hits first Crucible 147
- Watch video Archive: White's wonderful 147
- Watch video Archive: Williams makes Crucible 147
- Watch video Archive: Hendry hits second Crucible 147
- Watch video Archive: Carter's Crucible 147
- Watch video Archive: Hendry stuns Bingham with 147
- Watch video Archive: O'Sullivan's second 147
UK Championship: 25 Nov-7 Dec
Schedule for the UK Championship in York, where Australian Neil Robertson looks to retain his title.