Celtic manager Ronny Deila worried at losing 'easy goals'
Celtic manager Ronny Deila says his side's performance at Murrayfield was "not good enough" was they lost 2-0, resulting in a 6-1 aggregate defeat by Legia Warsaw in the Champions League qualifier.
The Scottish champions are now out of the running for a third consecutive Champions League group stage spot, but enter into a play-off for the Europa League, with the draw on Friday.
More from Scotland
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson