Can Australia learn from Glasgow 2014?
Organisers of the next Commonwealth Games in Australia's Gold Coast have been looking at what they can learn from Glasgow 2014.
Team Scotland have won their 34th medal meaning their overall tally makes the Glasgow games their most successful ever.
It hasn't all been plain sailing as the huge number of visitors at the weekend overwhelmed transport links at some park-and-ride facilities meaning some people missed the start of the athletics at Hampden Park.
BBC Scotland's Commonwealth Games reporter Lisa Summers has been taking stock.
Available to UK users only.
More from Scotland
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut