Can Australia learn from Glasgow 2014?
Organisers of the next Commonwealth Games in Australia's Gold Coast have been looking at what they can learn from Glasgow 2014.
Team Scotland have won their 34th medal meaning their overall tally makes the Glasgow games their most successful ever.
It hasn't all been plain sailing as the huge number of visitors at the weekend overwhelmed transport links at some park-and-ride facilities meaning some people missed the start of the athletics at Hampden Park.
BBC Scotland's Commonwealth Games reporter Lisa Summers has been taking stock.
Available to UK users only.
More from Scotland
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling not 'money-grabbing 20-year-old'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts