Hibernian fan 'disappears' after goal in Edinburgh derby
In a situation worthy of an episode of Sherlock, 20,106 supporters turned up for the New Year derby match in the Scottish capital - then all of a sudden there were 20,105.
A disappearing act of which magician David Blaine would be proud occurs when a Hibs fan (highlighted) celebrates what was to prove his side's winning goal against Hearts.
Hibernian captain Liam Craig keeps his cool to score the penalty, and in the process makes it 2-1 to the home side.
Please note - only available to users in the UK and there is no commentary on this clip.
More from Scotland
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson
- Watch video Pellegrini: Man City coming back to form