Champions League: Celtic's Gary Hooper frustrated at injury
Celtic striker Gary Hooper speaks to BBC Scotland's Chris McLaughlin after coming off the bench in the goalless draw against Benfica in the Champions League and says he was disappointed not to be fully fit for the match in Glasgow.
More from Scotland
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview