Jonny Wilkinson: Heineken Cup winner 'humbled' by support
Jonny Wilkinson says he is humbled by the support he has received during his career after helping Toulon win the Heineken Cup with a 23-6 victory over Saracens.
Wilkinson, who will retire after the French Top 14 final next weekend, converted tries from Matt Giteau and Juan Smith, scored two penalties and slotted a drop-goal to win the trophy for the second successive season.
The former England international was substituted with two minutes remaining to a resounding roar of approval and chants of "Jonny, Jonny" in an emotional farewell to a British audience.
More from Rugby Union
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts