Six Nations 2014: Scotland 17-19 France - highlights
A late penalty from Jean-Marc Doussain gives France a narrow 19-17 victory against Scotland in the 2014 Six Nations at Murrayfield.
First-half tries from Stuart Hogg and Tommy Seymour gave the hosts a 14-9 lead at half-time - but a second-half try from Yoann Huget and Doussain's late penalty secured the two points for the visitors.
The win keeps France in contention for the Six Nations title, while Scotland's only success came in their win against Italy.
Available to UK users only.
More from Rugby Union
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Finn shines for England
- Watch video All you need to know about Klopp
- Watch video Fifa needs to start again - Lineker
- Listen to audio NI qualification 'one of our better nights'
- Watch video Incredible what we've done - Hamilton
- Watch video Beckham: Last goal in Dads v Teachers