Anscombe eager to extend Ulster stay
Ulster coach Mark Anscombe wants to remain with the Ravenhill team after his contract expires at the end of the season.
The former Auckland coach from New Zealand replaced Brian McLaughlin at Ulster last year.
Anscombe also discusses how Ulster will respond to the departures of props John Afoa and Tom Court at the end of the current campaign.
More from Rugby Union
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson