Anscombe eager to extend Ulster stay
Ulster coach Mark Anscombe wants to remain with the Ravenhill team after his contract expires at the end of the season.
The former Auckland coach from New Zealand replaced Brian McLaughlin at Ulster last year.
Anscombe also discusses how Ulster will respond to the departures of props John Afoa and Tom Court at the end of the current campaign.
More from Rugby Union
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview