Anscombe eager to extend Ulster stay
Ulster coach Mark Anscombe wants to remain with the Ravenhill team after his contract expires at the end of the season.
The former Auckland coach from New Zealand replaced Brian McLaughlin at Ulster last year.
Anscombe also discusses how Ulster will respond to the departures of props John Afoa and Tom Court at the end of the current campaign.
More from Rugby Union
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Finn shines for England
- Watch video All you need to know about Klopp
- Watch video Fifa needs to start again - Lineker
- Listen to audio NI qualification 'one of our better nights'
- Watch video Incredible what we've done - Hamilton
- Watch video Beckham: Last goal in Dads v Teachers