Ireland's Joe Schmidt 'heartbroken' after New Zealand defeat
Ireland coach Joe Schmidt admits he is "heartbroken" after a converted injury-time try gave New Zealand a 24-22 win over the Irish in Dublin.
The hosts led 17-0 at one point, but the All Blacks battled back and Ryan Crotty's try and Aaron Cruden's conversion in injury time gave the 2011 world champions victory.
New Zealand captain Richie McCaw praises his side's "belief to keep going", while Kiwis head coach Steve Hansen says while Ireland "probably deserved" the win, his side showed the "mental fortitude" to come through.
More from Rugby Union
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McIlroy laughs off Sweet Caroline tune
- Watch video Pro12 highlights: Ulster 13-10 Connacht
- Watch video Sproule sent off for shirt celebration
- Watch video Ulster rugby fans hail golfer McIlroy
- Watch video 'Fantastic Christmas' for Van Gaal
- Watch video Steve Wilson relives Brazil 1-7 Germany