I came close to quitting - Ulster and Ireland flanker Stephen Ferris
Ulster and Ireland flanker Stephen Ferris says he considered retiring because of an ankle injury which has kept him out of the game for a year.
The former Lions player talks about the long road to recovery and his determination to regain fitness.
Ferris has not set a date for a comeback but he is confident that he will make a return for the Ravenhill side.
More from Rugby Union
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview