Wales and Blues lock Bradley Davies' illegal shoulder charge
Cardiff Blues and Wales lock Bradley Davies has been banned for two weeks after this illegal shoulder charge during their 21-10 Pro12 win over Connacht.
The 26-year-old, who has won 40 international caps, was found guilty at a disciplinary hearing in Scotland on Wednesday.
He was found to have charged into a ruck or maul "without use of the arms or without grasping a player" in the game against Connacht.
Commentary is from Scrum V pundit Jonathan Davies.
Available to UK users only.
More from Rugby Union
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview