Exeter Chiefs boss Rob Baxter says England coaching role will help club
Exeter Chiefs head coach Rob Baxter says his experience of working on England's summer tour to Argentina will benefit the club back in his day job.
Baxter was seconded to work alongside Stuart Lancaster and helped England to a first away series victory over the Pumas in 32 years.
More from Rugby Union
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Hamilton on top in China
- Watch video World Snooker: The Crucible in numbers
- Watch video World Cup moments: Magic from Maxi
- Watch video Highlights: Alonso fastest in first practice
- Watch video Steering wheel distracts Maldonado
- Watch video Why Moyes should fear 'brave' Everton