Pro12: Cardiff Blues set for artificial pitch debut
Cardiff Blues train for the first time on their new artificial pitch ahead of their first game on the synthetic surface.
Director of rugby Phil Davies emphasises their desire to play an attractive brand of rugby at Cardiff Arms Park.
And Davies believes his players will be able to express themselves as they say farewell to the mud-bath that greeted them on occasions in 2013-14.
Sale Sharks visit the Blues on Friday in a pre-season friendly. BBC Wales Today's Ashleigh Crowter reports.
Available to UK users only.
More from Rugby Union
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview