Saracens forward Ernst Joubert excited by Allianz Park era
Saracens number eight Ernst Joubert tells BBC London that he is excited by their move to Allianz Park.
Sarries have played at Watford FC's Vicarage Road since 1997 but will stage their first Premiership match at the Copthall venue, which has a capacity of 10,000, this weekend.
More from Rugby Union
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Sutton's huge upset
- Watch video The story of The Rumble in the Jungle
- Watch video Table tennis star's costly celebration
- Watch video Robinson 'excited' by Burgess switch
- Watch video Six famous rugby cross-code converts
- Watch video NFL London franchise 'a great thing'