Extended: Martin Johnson explains his England exit
Martin Johnson explains his reasons for resigning as England manager, saying "it is in the best interest of himself and the England team" that he does not carry.
Johnson stood down after three-and-a-half years following a miserable World Cup, which ended in quarter-final defeat by France and featured a series of on and off-field controversies.
Rob Andrew, the Rugby Football Union's director of elite rugby, accepts part of the blame for England's problems in New Zealand but insists he is not resigning.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Sutton's huge upset
- Watch video The story of The Rumble in the Jungle
- Watch video Table tennis star's costly celebration
- Watch video Robinson 'excited' by Burgess switch
- Watch video Six famous rugby cross-code converts
- Watch video NFL London franchise 'a great thing'