Mark Cueto values England substance over style
Winger Mark Cueto feels England have played some exciting rugby over the past 12 months but says that the main goal must always be to win, with the manner of the performance coming second.
Speaking at a media day organised by his club Sale Sharks, Cueto dismisses a suggestion England could have learned from the dynamic style of Wales, who went a step further than England in reaching the semi-finals at the World Cup.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'