Rugby World Cup 2011: Wales rugby chief confident of keeping Gatland
Wales rugby union chief Roger Lewis says he is confident of keeping Warren Gatland as coach.
He tells BBC Sport's Dan Roan that Wales must now move on from the disappointment of their semi-final defeat by France and prepare for the third-fourth place play-off against Australia.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts