Tom Briscoe: Leeds Rhinos switch rejuvenates ex-Hull FC winger
Leeds Rhinos winger Tim Briscoe tells BBC One's Super League Show that he feels rejuvenated at Headingley Carnegie Stadium after "growing stale" at Hull FC.
The England international, 23, created one try and scored a scintillating 70-metre effort of his own against Warrington last week, as the Rhinos made it two wins from two games to start the season.
It was Briscoe's fourth try in two games since joining Leeds, having decided to stay in the Super League after turning down an offer from a National Rugby League club in Australia.
More from Rugby League
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview