Justin Carney: From rodeo riding to Castleford Tigers
Castleford Tigers winger Justin Carney reveals to the Super League Show that he tried rodeo riding while growing up in his native Australia.
The 25-year-old, who got 21 tries for the Tigers last term, scored in Castleford's season opening 36-18 win at Bradford.
The former Sydney Roosters and Canberra Raiders player has vowed to deliver more of the try-scoring form that made him a fans' favourite at the Jungle, and which also earned him the nickname 'The Beast' in his first season.
More from Rugby League
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview