Rugby League World Cup 2013 as it happened
Wales lose 32-16 to Italy after Australia beat England 28-20 on the opening day of the Rugby League World Cup.
- Watch Highlights: Australia 28-20 England
- Watch McNamara walks out of news conference
- Watch Rugby League World Cup: Pundits' Picks
- Watch Burgess bros ready for World Cup action
- Watch NZ win thrilling 2008 World Cup final
- Watch Can World Cup boost rugby league?
- Watch Hock embarrassed by England removal
- Watch Mystery of missing World Cup trophy
- Watch Why the French banned rugby league
Related to this story
Rugby League World Cup
Australia claim their 10th Rugby League World Cup and avenge their 2008 final defeat.