Brett Seymour excited by Castleford Tigers move
Castleford Tigers's new signing, scrum-half Brett Seymour, tells BBC Radio Leeds he is excited to have joined the club.
The 28-year-old Australian has been out of the sport since his release by Hull FC in April and spent time in the Sporting Chance Clinic being treated for depression.
More from Rugby League
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Sutton's huge upset
- Watch video The story of The Rumble in the Jungle
- Watch video Table tennis star's costly celebration
- Watch video Robinson 'excited' by Burgess switch
- Watch video Six famous rugby cross-code converts
- Watch video NFL London franchise 'a great thing'