Brett Seymour excited by Castleford Tigers move
Castleford Tigers's new signing, scrum-half Brett Seymour, tells BBC Radio Leeds he is excited to have joined the club.
The 28-year-old Australian has been out of the sport since his release by Hull FC in April and spent time in the Sporting Chance Clinic being treated for depression.
More from Rugby League
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video England stars root for Rooney goals record
- Watch video Bizarre own goal in Belfast game
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Magic Monza: Italian GP preview
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up