Brett Seymour excited by Castleford Tigers move
Castleford Tigers's new signing, scrum-half Brett Seymour, tells BBC Radio Leeds he is excited to have joined the club.
The 28-year-old Australian has been out of the sport since his release by Hull FC in April and spent time in the Sporting Chance Clinic being treated for depression.
More from Rugby League
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Classic Grandstand April Fools' prank
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts