Brett Seymour excited by Castleford Tigers move
Castleford Tigers's new signing, scrum-half Brett Seymour, tells BBC Radio Leeds he is excited to have joined the club.
The 28-year-old Australian has been out of the sport since his release by Hull FC in April and spent time in the Sporting Chance Clinic being treated for depression.
More from Rugby League
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'