Hull FC: Peter Gentle disappointed for Mark O'Meley
Hull FC boss Peter Gentle tells BBC Radio Humberside it is "unfortunate" that prop Mark O'Meley has not been able to retire on his own terms.
The Australian, who had been set to retire at the end of the season, has been forced to quit early because of a knee injury.
More from Rugby League
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast
- Watch video Sofas & computer games - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga