Grand Final: Leeds Rhinos know how to play big games - Peacock
Leeds Rhinos prop forward Jamie Peacock says his side "know how to play the big games" ahead of their Super League Grand Final clash against Warrington Wolves.
The Rhinos are the reigning champions and Peacock says the team's "good attitude" in training should pay dividends at Old Trafford on Saturday 6 October.
The game is a repeat of August's Challenge Cup final, which Warrington won 35-18.
More from Rugby League
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McIlroy laughs off Sweet Caroline tune
- Watch video Pro12 highlights: Ulster 13-10 Connacht
- Watch video Sproule sent off for shirt celebration
- Watch video Ulster rugby fans hail golfer McIlroy
- Watch video 'Fantastic Christmas' for Van Gaal
- Watch video Steve Wilson relives Brazil 1-7 Germany