Grand Final: Leeds Rhinos know how to play big games - Peacock
Leeds Rhinos prop forward Jamie Peacock says his side "know how to play the big games" ahead of their Super League Grand Final clash against Warrington Wolves.
The Rhinos are the reigning champions and Peacock says the team's "good attitude" in training should pay dividends at Old Trafford on Saturday 6 October.
The game is a repeat of August's Challenge Cup final, which Warrington won 35-18.
More from Rugby League
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'